A LITTLE BIT OF MYSELF

;

Name : Muhammad Amir Syarifuddin Bin Shaari

Matrix No : 2017232746

Program : Diploma in CS110 (Computer Science & Mathematics)

Email : amirshaari45@gmail.com

Campus : Uitm Raub, Pahang Campus




WHO AM I ?


   Assalamualaikum guys and welcome to my one and only blog ! My name is Muhammad Amir Syarifuddin Bin Shaari. I came from Sg Besi Kuala Lumpur. yeah, keyel marey. If you guys got confused with other ''Amir'' try to call me Amir Chupeng.

  why chupeng ? it is given to me by my chinese friends. They told me that my face looks like a chinese guy, that is number 1. Number 2, because i got no "cuping telinga"😅😅😅.


WHY I AM HERE ?
 

  I am currently in Diploma of Science Computer and Mathematics (CS110). How my SPM grade is ? hmm boleh la...😆😆. This is my first choice actually, and the reason I chose this course because I really like computer and already got the basics since I'm in Highschool.

   

Comments

Post a Comment